Why do I take Shaklee vitamins when there are so many others on the market? What makes them different? For me, they work! and there is research to prove it. Did you know that vitamin companies are not required to prove that the vitamins get to your blood stream and then do what they are suppose to? Some say they do research, but is it about the label on the bottle or is the research done on the product, with their own product?
The following is from Shaklee.com:
We Guarantee Utmost Effectiveness
- Over $250 million in clinical testing, research, and development
- Over 100 scientific papers, 90 of them published in peer-reviewed journals
- 7 of TIME-LIFE BOOKS’ 25 Greatest Adventures of All Time have been powered by Shaklee products
- Shaklee products have powered elite world-class explorer, Will Steger, on 4 internationally acclaimed Artic expeditions
- 54 Olympic gold medals won by Shaklee powered world-class athletes
- Shaklee powered athletes including the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding Team, pentathlete Eli Bremer, wakeboarder Darin Shapiro, water skier Michelle Simpson, swimmer Carly Piper, LPGA golfer Reilley Rankin, and softball player Jessica Mendoza rely on Shaklee nutritional products everyday for optimal performance.
More about how Shaklee products have made a difference for athletes in another post. Feel free to share your Shaklee difference story too.