For the past 20 years I have enjoyed a soy protein shake for breakfast. Yum! Before starting this routine, I had a growling stomach at 9am even though I had breakfast at 7 or 7:30, and later in the day I was falling asleep on the couch at 7pm. But a Shaklee shake keeps me filled in the mornings with very little blood sugar fluctuation and keeps me awake in the evenings until a normal bedtime. Soy protein has changed my energy level, my skin, my muscle strength, and my immune response. Why? because every cell in my body and yours needs protein to form properly. Protein is essential. And why is Shaklee soy protein so wonderful?
- Shaklee soy is water-washed, not alcohol-washed which removes critical isoflavones and created cross-contamination with processing chemicals
- Shaklee soy is non-GMO soy protein
- Shaklee soy is biologically complete and contains all nine essential amino acids
- Shaklee soy is low glycemic
- 25 grams of Shaklee soy protein /day may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Fun fact: Dr. Shaklee created the first protein isolate in 1961
- Wonderful flavors to choose from: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cafe latte