Here’s a great experiment done in a school biology class. Students were each asked to bring in a cleaning product. They mixed each of the products at a water-to-cleaner ratio beginning at 1-1, then increasing the ratio and ending at a ratio of 1-100,000 (1 part cleaner to 100,000 water). When the experiment was over the instructor came to one student and asked her about the product. The product was Shaklee Basic G (#00525); it was the ONLY product that grew no bacteria in every vial. In most of the products, the bacteria began to grow in even the strongest solution.
BASIC G GERMICIDE
KILLS HOUSEHOLD GERMS DEAD WITHOUT TOXIC FUMES
- no harmful fumes
- safe for the environment
- pennies in cost per 16 oz spray bottle
- Kills 99% of all bacteria & viruses including canine parovirus & feline leukemia
HOW TO USE CONCENTRATED BASIC G IN AND AROUND YOUR HOME:
- Disinfecting spray: 1/2 – 1 tsp. of G to 16 oz water
- Drain cleaner: 1/8 c of G to 2 gal of water. Pour down drains and cover for 10 min. Pour tea kettle of boiling water down drain
- Fridge/freezer odors: Remove shelves and racks. Place in tub with hot water to cover and 1/2 c G. Clean the rest of the internal areas with 1 tbs. G in a quart of water
- Toilet bowl cleaner: 3-4 drops in toilet bowl
- Diaper area disinfectant: Spray areas with Basic G spray
- Horse stable area: Use 1 tbs. of G in 1 gal of water, spray daily
- Kitchen fan filter: Soak in sink with 1 tbs. G, 1 tbs. H, 1-2 tbs. D
- Humidifiers: Add 1 tsp. of G to every gal of water you use in your humidifier
- Floor cleaner: 1 tbs. of G to gal of water
- Pet areas: Clean with 1/2 tsp. of G in 16 oz of water, spray & wipe
- Room deodorizer: 2 tbs. of G in 16 oz of water
- Garbage disposal deodorant: Make a tray of G ice cubes and run through 2 tsp. of G in a pint of water…freeze. Don’t reuse trays for human consumption
- Litter box areas: Clean floor with 2 tbs. of G, 1/4 c white vinegar in 1 gal of water
- Swimming pool decks: 1 tbs. of G to 1 gal of water apply 2x week to keep bacteria and infections down
- Rinse Basic G off with clear water. Do not mix Basic G with anything other than water.
And don’t forget about Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes (#00322) which kill 99.9% of E. Coli and Salmonella Bacteria.