Were you shocked by the news last week concerning toxic fish oils? The largest producer of omega 3 fish oil, Omega Protein–a supplier for many supplement companies, is being sued because they did not put PCB’s as an ingredient of their product. Well, you know that has always been the danger of fish oils–putting cancer-causing toxins in your body while trying to help your heart, blood pressure and joints. Thankfully we have a pure omega 3 choice- OmegaGuard.
The Shaklee Difference™
By now, most people have heard the news, which continues to be broadly discussed in both scientific and popular media news channels.
Research shows that high levels of omega-3 fatty acids promote cardiovascular health and help retain normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels, and may reduce the risk of heart disease.*
To reduce the risk of heart disease, the American Heart Association recommends eating two servings of fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, per week, or about .3 to .5 grams per day of EPA and DHA. But most Americans eat fish only three times a month, or less. And there are growing concerns about unsafe levels of mercury in some of our most common fish choices.
The smart solution is to supplement your diet with a high quality source of omega-3 fatty acids. But how do you know that your choice of supplement is as pure, concentrated and potent as it can be?
That’s where the Shaklee Difference in OmegaGuard comes in. OmegaGuard sets a new standard for purity and full-spectrum potency in omega-3 supplementation.
- Utilizes ultra-pure, pharmaceutical-grade fish oil.
- Offers a full spectrum of seven naturally occuring omega-3 fatty acids including EPA, DHA, ALA, and more, with higher levels of EPA and DHA than leading brands.*
- The multi-step purification and molecular distillation processes concentrate beneficial omega-3s while helping to remove contaminants such as lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium, dioxins, and PCBs; suppressing formation of dangerous trans fats; and reducing the risk of oxidative damage for a healthier fish oil.
- Minimizes odor and fishy aftertaste.
- Uses no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
It’s a great feeling to know that you’re choosing the best supplement available to make a difference in your own health, and the health of people you care about. That’s what the Shaklee Difference is all about.
*Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of OmegaGuard provides 905 milligrams of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
What about you? Before you started Shaklee supplements, did you have a concern about the safety of the products you were using? For me, safety is a HUGE issue. I wouldn’t dare share my passion for these products if I doubted their safety. Do you know anyone who could benefit from pure omega 3’s? Receive 10% off your next order if they order.